- Asociación Generando Equidad, Liderazgo y Oportunidades (ASOGEN) is an association of women in Guatemala using a human rights and feminist approach to shine a light on and work to end violence against women.
- In partnership with EM2030, ASOGEN trains local gender equality advocates to access and use data to strengthen their work on the elimination of violence against women and the achievement of gender equality in line with the SDG framework.
Partner Category: National Partners
FAWE (Forum for African Women Educationalists), Kenya
- FAWE is a Pan-African organization led by African women working towards equality in education across the continent.
- In partnership with EM2030, FAWE focuses on improving access to and use of data on girls’ education in crises and humanitarian settings in Kenya and across Africa.
- GROOTS Kenya is a national movement-building organization, comprised of over 3,500 women-led grassroots groups. For over 25 years, GROOTS Kenya has trained grassroots advocates to use data and evidence to hold governments to account.
- In partnership with EM2030 since 2017, GROOTS Kenya is working with grassroots women and other stakeholders in Kenya to advocate for gender-responsive development planning and greater production of gender-related data.
The Pananetugri Initiative for the Well-being of Women, Burkina Faso
- The Pananetugri Initiative for the Well-being of Women) focuses on developing female leadership and empowerment, especially among young women and girls.
- In partnership with EM2030, IPBF focuses on improving access to and use of data on girls’ education in crises and humanitarian settings in Burkina Faso and across West Africa.
- KAPAL Perempuan aims to build a robust women’s movement for gender equality in Indonesia through developing a network of social activists and female leaders.
- In partnership with EM2030 since 2017, KAPAL Perempuan has strengthened the capacity of grassroots women in Indonesia to use data to advocate for the elimination of child marriage at the local level in line with the SDGs, with a focus on SDG 5 on Gender Equality and SDG 4 on Education.
La Ruta Pacífica de las Mujeres
- La Ruta Pacífica de las Mujeres is a pacifist, feminist organization founded in 1996 with over 300 women’s organizations in its network. It promotes a feminist vision of peace and non-violent civil resistance for gender equality.
- In partnership with EM2030 since 2017, la Ruta uses data from local and regional districts to inform their advocacy work to ensure all levels of government are accountable for the implementation of the Peace Accords in line with Colombia’s SDG commitments.
Réseau Siggil Jigéen
- The Réseau Siggil Jigéen (RSJ) promotes and protects women’s rights in Senegal, working through its network of 16 member organizations primarily on sexual and reproductive health, youth leadership, literacy and micro-finance.
- In partnership with EM2030, RSJ is driving action on sexual and reproductive health in Senegal as part of UN Women’s Generation Equality campaign.
Society for Health Alternatives
- Society for Health Alternatives (SAHAJ) is an Indian civil society organization focused on promoting social accountability for women’s, adolescents’ and children’s health and education.
- In partnership with EM2030 since 2017, SAHAJ aims to strengthen the capacity of the feminist movement in India to use gender data to drive accountability around the SDGs, with a focus on SDG 3 on Health and SDG 5 on Gender.